Monday, January 25, 2010

Milk Thistle

Across the world doctors who prescribe statin drugs also tend to suggest the use of Milk Thistle to repair the liver - not so here in the good 'ole USA.

A friend of mine came to me several months ago with questions about Nature's Sunshine products. I ask him what he was taking and found out he was taking a statin drug. He began taking our "Milk Thistle Combination" and not long after, he was diagnosed with Sclerosis of the Liver and was in horrible shape. He immediately discontinued any medications or supplements that the doctor did not recommend and called me to let me know. I ask him to please continue to take the Milk Thistle as it had not had time to work on his liver - he agreed and got back on it.

He called me a couple of weeks ago after a follow-up with the doctor. The doctor asked him what he had been doing because all of his readings were "NORMAL." We were all so excited and proud to give credit to God's medicine.

www.mynsp.com/aboutlife

No comments:

Post a Comment