Saturday, January 30, 2010

Vitamin C

When I was 26 yrs old, I suffered from extreme allergies and my acne came back as if I were back in puberty. I went into a local health food store and requested some Vitamin A for my skin. I was literally at the point where I was considering getting shots for my allergies (but it did not occur to me that they could be connected). The gentleman that helped me ask a simple question "How much C are you taking?" I remember telling him whatever I was getting in my multi-vitamin. He told me he was going to do me a favor if I would do as he ask and 'gave' me a huge bottle of 1000 mg. timed-released rose hip based Vitamin C. He asked me to take 20K mg per day for at least 3 weeks to begin to see results. I was scared to take that much of anything and cut the dosage in half. So, I was taking 10 pills per day and after about a month, I went back to the store to get more. My skin had cleared and my allergies were very minimal. I thanked the man that had helped me and gladly purchased my second bottle of Vitamin C. He said after my allergy symptoms had completely cleared, I could cut the dosage down to about 5K mg and eventually to about 2K per day.

Since I was not on a good diet regimen, now I am not surprised how unhealthy I was. But, I will never forget what saturating ones system with a good rose hip based (timed release)Vitamin C can do. Now, whenever I feel the least bit of sneeze or cold coming on, I know what to do.

"Vitamin C T/R" - www.mynsp.com/aboutlife

No comments:

Post a Comment